WESTMORELAND, N.Y. -- A Rome man has been for allegedly stealing cash and jewelry from a Westmoreland home last year.
Kerry Wyley Jr., of Rome, was arrested Monday on two counts of criminal possession of stolen property after sheriff's deputies say he broke into a Westmoreland home last November and stole cash and jewelry.
Deputies say they also found him in possession of stolen jewelry from two pawn shops in Utica, where they say he had sold the stolen jewelry for money.
- Rome man accused of stealing cash, jewelry from Westmoreland home
- Westmoreland woman accused of stealing checks and using them
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Rome woman accused of stealing $12K from elderly man
- Rome man accused of stealing $17.5K from eBay buyer
- Rome man accused of stealing police license plate
- Remsen man accused of stealing checks from employer and cashing them
- Rome woman accused of stealing thousands from someone's bank account
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland