ROME, N.Y. – A 29-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in Rome for allegedly violating four separate orders of protection during a domestic dispute on Williams Road.
Deputies from the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call regarding a domestic incident around 8:10 a.m., where they arrested Brian Platt, of Rome.
Platt was charged with order of protection violations, as well as harassment, criminal obstruction of breathing and multiple counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
He was taken to Oneida County Jail to await arraignment.
The New York state police also assisted at the scene of the incident.
- Rome man accused of violating four protection orders during domestic dispute
- Rome woman accused of violating order of protection
- Rome man charged in domestic dispute
- Herkimer man accused of violating order of protection, threatening police
- Boonville man accused of violating family order of protection
- Westmoreland man accused of violating order of protection
- Oneida man accused of violating order of protection
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Utica man arrested for violating order of protection
- Camden man arrested for violating order of protection