LEE, N.Y. – A Rome man was arrested and charged with criminal contempt after leaving the scene of a domestic incident in Lee Wednesday evening.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office responded to a home in Lee after an argument became physical around 6 p.m. Deputies say Jessie L. Weathers, 37, left the residence after the incident and was later found at a business in Rome, where he was arrested.
Weathers was taken to Oneida County Correction Facility and held pending an arraignment in Oneida County CAP Court.
- Rome man arrested after leaving scene of domestic dispute in Lee
- Rome man charged in domestic dispute
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Police arrest man after 12 hours at scene of domestic dispute
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Rome man accused of violating four protection orders during domestic dispute
- YouTube shooting may be domestic dispute
- Police: New Hartford woman arrested following domestic dispute