THENDARA, NY – An Oneida County man has been arrested for DWAI and other charges after police say he was driving under the influence with two young children in his car.
Town of Webb Police say 42-year-old Stefano Fedele of Rome was arrested Monday evening after a traffic stop on Route 28. Police allege he was driving an uninspected vehicle while under the influence of drugs.
Fedele’s two children, ages one and four-years-old, were in the back seat of the car at the time of the arrest.
Fedele was ticketed under Leandra’s Law for driving while ability impaired by drugs, operating an uninspected vehicle, and endangering the welfare of a child. He was released and is due back in Webb Town Court at an unspecified later date
- Rome man arrested for DWAI with young children in car
- Car Larcenies in Rome
- Herkimer judge pleads guilty to DWAI after drunk driving crash
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- Poland man seriously injured, charged with DWAI after truck hits tree in Deerfield
- Car crashes through Rome storefront
- Albany cop resigns, pleads guilty to DWAI in Utica shooting case
- Rome man seriously injured in Lee car, fuel tanker crash
- Vienna man injured, ticketed in Rome car crash
- Car crashes into Dunkin Donuts in Rome