TOWN OF WESTERN -- A Rome man is under arrest following a domestic dispute in the Town of Western.
Jordani Cruz, age 28, of Rome, was involved in a domestic incident while driving on Main Street in the Town of Western. At some point during the domestic incident, the situation escalated into a physical confrontation; which occurred in the presence of a child.
Cruz was subsequently arrested and brought to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office where he was booked and charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Harassment in the 2nd degree.
Cruz was then arraigned at the Oneida County CAP Court and remanded to the Oneida County Jail on $2,500 bail.
- Rome man charged in domestic dispute
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- Rome man arrested after leaving scene of domestic dispute in Lee
- Rome man accused of violating four protection orders during domestic dispute
- YouTube shooting may be domestic dispute
- Canastota woman arrested after domestic dispute
- Norwich man arrested for allegedly displaying gun during domestic dispute