ROME, NY-- A Rome man is accused of strangling another person.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to a report of a physical domestic incident just after 7:30 p.m. on Friday, in the city of Rome.
Officials said 29-year-old Brian Platt Jr. is being charged with strangulation and harassment.
Platt has been sent the Oneida County Correctional Facility awaiting an arraignment. Officials said the investigation is ongoing.
- Rome man charged with strangulation, harassment
- Croghan man arrested, charged with assault, strangulation
- Rome man charged with harassing Town of Webb police officer
- Rome man charged in domestic dispute
- Dog Saves Rome Man's Life
- UPDATE: Man charged with assault following 7-hour standoff in Rome
- Rome man facing charges following a multi-agency investigation
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man
- Rome man faces drug related charged following raid
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes