ROME, N.Y. – A Rome man is facing several drug related charges following a drug bust Friday.
Adrian I. Carter, 27, of Rome is charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Rome Police said they executed a search warrant at 1307 Cedarbrook Lane in the City of Rome where they seized cocaine, marijuana, packaging materials, cutting agents, prescription medication (Hydrocodone), four digital scales, $3,451.00, ammunition and an AR-15 rifle.
Carter was taken in to custody on Route 12 in Utica by members of the Rome Police Department Patrol Division. A traffic stop was conducted and Carter was arrested without incident.
- Rome man faces drug related charged following raid
- 3 facing drug charges in Rome
- 2 people facing drug charges following search in Rome
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- Rome man facing charges following a multi-agency investigation
- Meth bust: Three charged in Oneida drug raid
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 2 facing drug charges in Herkimer
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges