UTICA, N.Y. – A Rome man has pleaded guilty to second-degree rape after he was charged with raping a girl under 15 in August.
Henry Bartle, 22, was charged with second-degree rape, a class D felony, after he was accused of raping the child in Sylvan Beach this past June.
In 2015, Bartle served time in jail for shooting and killing his girlfriend’s 7-month-old baby while cleaning a gun. In that case, he was sentenced to one-and-a-third to four years in jail.
Bartle will be sentenced on the rape charge on Jan. 15, 2020.
- Rome man pleads guilty to raping girl under the age of 15
- Illinois man found with missing girl in Rome pleads guilty
- Rome woman pleads guilty to having sex with underage girl
- 28-year-old accused of raping girl under 15 in Rome
- Rome man pleads guilty to sexual contact with a child
- Guatemalan man detained at Rome farm pleads guilty
- Rome man pleads guilty to endangerment in child assault case
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female victim