FORESTPORT STATION, N.Y. - A Rome man is the new owner of The Buffalo Head Restaurant in Forestport Station.
Gateway Properties of Upstate NY confirmed in a news release to local media the recent sale of the landmark to Kevin Asaro of Rome.
The restaurant can seat up to 300 people and has a rich history of serving the North Country. According to Gateway Properties the building needs some renovations, but is fully equipped with appliances and cookware.
The Restaurant is located off of Routes 12 and 28 in Forestport Station north of Utica and south of Old Forge. In their news release Gateway Properties said they’re happy that the restaurant will be operational again under the Asaro family.
- Rome man purchases Buffalo Head Restaurant in Forestport Station
- Rome Central Fire Station renovations
- Rome Train Station remains closed
- Another inch of snow in Forestport
- Three injured in Forestport fire, home destroyed
- Person identified in deadly Forestport crash
- Defense in Buffalo Billion case: Ex-school head acted fairly
- Train station in Rome reopens following collapse
- West Point honors Buffalo Soldiers.
- Parents voice concerns about possible closing of Forestport Elementary School