ROME, N.Y. -- A Rome man charged with stealing power tools last week, has now been charged a second time. This time, it's for a theft from a store donation bin.
Kevin Lamb, 26 of Rome, allegedly stole money from a donation bin on the front counter at Family Video on North James Street, Rome.
Lamb's being charged with petit larceny. He's scheduled to appear in Rome City Court.
Lamb was previously charged for stealing power tools from a home on Pond Street, in Rome. That case remains ongoing in court.
Lamb has been in county jail since June 26, 2019.
- Rome man reportedly steals money from store donation bin
- Woman wanted for allegedly stealing iPhone from Rome UPS Store
- Officials investigating after bullet reportedly found in Rome elementary school
- Donation Money Stolen
- Rome woman accused of stealing $12K from elderly man
- Rome man accused of stealing $17.5K from eBay buyer
- Man caught on video stealing from Rome Walmart
- Rome woman sentenced for stealing from elderly man
- Rome man accused of stealing police license plate
- Rome man accused of stealing cash, jewelry from Westmoreland home