ROME, N.Y. -- Rome police are deeming the fire on Park Drive over the weekend as ‘suspicious.’
An investigator with the police department says the building was abandoned and there was no power or gas running to it, so it's considered suspicious.
Fire crews were called to Park Drive around 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.
The fire is still under investigation.
Investigators with the Rome Fire Department say they should have a cause later this week.
- Rome police deem weekend fire on Park Drive 'suspicious'
- Police say 'suspicious item' at Trump Tower deemed safe
- Fire at old Charles Town USA Mall site deemed suspicious
- UPDATE: Rome house deemed a total loss after fire
- Overnight fire ruled suspicious on South James Street in Rome
- UPDATE: Barn fire in Frankfort deemed accidental
- UPDATE: Scene cleared after suspicious package reported at Rome Lab
- 54 Oneida County bridges deemed 'structurally deficient'
- Rome Rescue Mission Bottle & Can Drive
- Oneida police chief says fire at DPW lot appears suspicious