ROME – The Rome Police Department will be holding a three-day Civilian Police Academy in March.
The academy will run from March 20-22, and the deadline to submit an application is Feb. 26. Police say that city of Rome residents will have preference to be chosen for the academy.
If you’re interested in applying for the Civilian Police Academy, you can pick up an application in person at the Rome Police Department, located at 310 N. James St., or you can request an application by emailing Lt. Mark Liddy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can be sent by mail or delivered to Lt. Liddy at the Rome Police Department.
If you have any questions, you can call 315-339-7724, or email Lt. Liddy.
- Rome police to hold Civilian Police Academy
- Rome Free Academy graduation
- Citizen's Police Academy graduates 16
- Police Academy graduation at the Stanley
- Rome police investigating early morning stabbing
- Rome police seek 3 burglary suspects
- Deadline approaches for Rome police exam
- UPD'S Citizens' Police Academy returns for another year
- 208 troopers graduate from NY State Police Academy