A Rome teen suffered minor injuries and has been ticketed after a three-car crash that shut down a portion of Route 233 Monday night.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Department, 17-year-old Gerald Esposito struck another vehicle while heading north on Route 233.
A vehicle driven by an Altmar woman was pushed off the road. Then Esposito struck another vehicle driven by a Rome man.
The drivers of those vehicles were not hurt.
Esposito was treated at Rome Memorial Hospital for minor injuries, and was ticketed for unreasonable speed and following too closely.
- Rome teen injured, ticketed after three-car crash
- Vienna man injured, ticketed in Rome car crash
- Teen injured in Sangerfield two-car crash
- Car crashes through Rome storefront
- Rome man seriously injured in Lee car, fuel tanker crash
- Car Larcenies in Rome
- Car crashes into Dunkin Donuts in Rome
- One injured, one ticketed in Marcy car accident
- Four injured in Marcy two-car crash
- Rome woman injured in 1-car crash in Lee