ROME, N.Y. -- A 20-year-old Rome woman is facing sex charges.
Authorities say she had sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl.
Myisha Cummings has been charged with criminal sex act.
Oneida County Child Advocacy Center officials say Cummings was arrested Thursday for an alleged incident that happened last summer.
An order of protection was requested for the victim against Cummings, and the victim has been offered services through the center.
There is no word on the relationship between Cummings and the young girl.
- Rome woman accused of having sexual contact with 14-year-old girl
- Rome man accused of sexual contact with child
- Rome man accused of having sexual contact with child
- Herkimer woman accused of having sexual contact with child
- Rome man pleads guilty to sexual contact with a child
- Lowville man accused of sexually abusing 14-year old
- Rome teen accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Boonville man allegedly had sexual contact with 6-year-old girl
- 14-year-old missing in Rome found safe, returned home