CAMDEN, N.Y. -- A Rome woman is accused of stealing nearly $5,000 from someone’s bank account.
Nikole Waterman has been charged with grand larceny and identity theft.
State police say Waterman used Western Union Bank transfers to fraudulently steal $4,796 from a victim's bank account in Camden.
They say she impersonated a family member of the victim.
Waterman was sent to the Oneida County jail on $2,500 bail.
- Rome woman accused of stealing thousands from someone's bank account
- Rome woman accused of stealing $12K from elderly man
- Rome man accused of stealing $17.5K from eBay buyer
- Rome man accused of stealing police license plate
- Rome man accused of stealing cash, jewelry from Westmoreland home
- Account Executive
- Rome woman sentenced for stealing from elderly man
- Rome woman accused of robbing Sunoco gas station
- Rome woman accused of leaving dog inside vehicle during festival
- Westmoreland woman accused of stealing checks and using them