ROME, N.Y. -- A Rome woman was arrested after she was accused of violating an order of protection. She allegedly got into a fight with the person who put the order in place against her.
The incident happened just after 8pm Tuesday in a room at Thirteen Pines Motel, in Rome.
Carrie Brynien, 48, is being charged with harassment and criminal contempt.
Brynien's being held in the Oneida County Correctional Facility awaiting arraignment.
- Rome woman accused of violating order of protection
- Herkimer man accused of violating order of protection, threatening police
- Boonville man accused of violating family order of protection
- Utica man arrested for violating order of protection
- Police: Little Falls man violated order of protection, threatened ex-girlfriend
- Utica man charged with felony for allegedly violating order of protection
- Rome woman accused of stealing $12K from elderly man
- Rome woman accused of robbing Sunoco gas station
- Rome woman accused of leaving dog inside vehicle during festival
- Rome woman accused of stealing thousands from someone's bank account