Utica, N.Y. - A Rome woman pleaded guilty on Wednesday in Oneida County Court to having sex with an underage girl last summer.
Myisha Cummings, 20, was charged with criminal sexual act in January. The alleged incident with a 14-year-old girl happened last summer.
Cummings is scheduled to be sentenced on July 9.
There is no word on the relationship between Cummings and the young girl.
- Rome woman pleads guilty to having sex with underage girl
- Illinois man found with missing girl in Rome pleads guilty
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- Sex offender from Rome pleads guilty in child sex abuse case
- Woman implicated in sex slave case quietly pleads guilty
- Rome man pleads guilty to sexual contact with a child
- Guatemalan man detained at Rome farm pleads guilty
- 2 plead guilty in Rome meth-making case
- US Gymnastics doctor pleads guilty to sex charges
- New Hartford psychiatrist pleads not guilty to sex abuse charges