ROME, N.Y. -- Rome's downtown farmers market began Wednesday for the season.
It started at 11 a.m. on the Rome City Hall green.
The markets are Wednesdays from now through the end of September.
Vendors and games are set up all day from 11 a.m. through 5 p.m.
- Rome's downtown farmers market kicks off for 2019 season
- Rome’s Downtown Market impacts venders
- Rome downtown development plans
- City of Rome announces new Downtown Market, First Fridays events
- Farmers markets in Oneida, Herkimer counties
- Thousands of fans help Syracuse Mets kick off 2019 season
- Rome farmer says ICE agents stormed property, detained employee
- New York plan preserves food stamp use at farmers' markets
- Local farmers' market returns to Village Green in Whitesboro
- United Way kicks off fundraising season