NEW HARTFORD – The State Route 8 bridge that crosses Genesee Street in New Hartford is now back open.
Genesee Street in that area has also reopened, along with the State Route 5/8/12 off-ramp to State Route 8 south.
The project was initially expected to be completed with roads re-opened on Tuesday, but rain at the start of the project delayed the work by one day.
- Route 8 bridge in New Hartford is back open
- Section of Route 12 back open
- Route 8 bridge in New Hartford to remain closed until Wednesday
- Route 8 bridge delay impacts local businesses
- At Home opens in New Hartford
- UPDATE: Route 8 Bridge over Genesee Street scheduled to open on Wednesday
- Bridge construction will cause Genesee Street and Route 8 closures
- Route 51 bridge rehab stage one detour begins
- Route 51 bridge in Ilion fully closes Thursday — through August
- Route 51 bridge project prompts road closure in Herkimer