UTICA, N.Y. – The 35th annual Run to End Hunger will take place the morning of Thanksgiving, beginning at the Parkway Recreation Center in Utica.
The Utica Roadrunners hold the annual event, which will benefit the Midtown Utica Community Center this year.
The run starts at 9 a.m., and the cost to participate is $7 per person or $20 per family.
Runners are also asked to bring non-perishable food items to be donated to local food pantries.
- Run to End Hunger will benefit Midtown Utica Community Center
- Annual Run for Hunger in Utica another success
- Utica's Ugly Sweater Run benefits rescue mission
- Midtown Utica low cost dance program Leather Stocking Ballet
- Utica Mayor's Benefit Gala
- Mug Club: Annual Run for Hunger
- Bounce Out Hunger
- Dozens turn out on Turkey Day, in the 'Run to End Hunger'
- Run for Hunger got Thanksgiving appetites started early
- Standoff in Utica ends peacefully