TV host Ryan Seacrest is being accused of sexual misconduct by his former stylist.
Suzie Hardy, who worked with Seacrest at E!, made the accusations last year but went public with her claims this week.
Hardy says she endured years of unwanted sexual misconduct and NBC News has spoken to another co-worker who says he witnessed the alleged harassment.
Ryan Seacrest continues to vehemently deny these allegations.
He released a statement which says, in part, “This person who has accused me of horrible things offered, on multiple occasions, to withdraw her claims if I paid her millions of dollars. I refused.”
Hardy’s attorney denied asking Seacrest, E! or NBC Universal for money, and responded with his own statement saying Seacrest’s words were “an attempt to smear the victim and divert attention from her very specific and supportable claims.”
E!, which is owned by NBC Universal, conducted an independent investigation into the allegations, which involved interviewing witnesses Hardy provided, and said in a statement that it found “insufficient evidence to support the claims against Seacrest.”
Ryan Seacrest is slated to host E!’s red carpet show Sunday night before the Oscars.
(Information from NBC)