Clinton, N.Y. - The NHL announced, Friday, that the Buffalo Sabres and Columbus Blue Jackets as the teams selected to play in the Kraft Hockeyville USA preseason game in the Mohawk Valley on September 25.
In April, the Clinton Arena was named as the 2018 winner of the Kraft Hockeyville USA contest, where it will receive $150,000 worth of renovations and the area would host an NHL preseason game.
The game will be televised on NBC Sports Network. The time of the game is still to be announced.
- Sabres, Blue Jackets to play in Kraft Hockeyville preseason game
- Hockeyville USA: Pep rally, NHL preseason game tonight in Clinton
- Clinton Arena in top 4 for chance to become next Kraft Hockeyville
- Clinton Among Hockeyville Final Four
- Fans, players ready for Hockeyville USA game in Clinton
- Clinton celebrates Hockeyville USA title with events all weekend
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft accused of soliciting sex