FRANKFORT, N.Y. -- The Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency voted Thursday morning to extend the sales tax benefits for Tractor Supply Company for two more months.
The meeting was held at the Frankfort Town Hall.
IDA Executive Director John Piseck says Tractor Supply took a couple of months longer than expected to build their huge facility in Frankfort.
The start-up sales benefits allow Tractor Supply to pay no sales tax for equipment or materials during their building process.
Piseck says everyone is excited to have such a large facility in Frankfort, which has drawn other businesses to the business park.
He says Tractor Supply workers are in the facility already practicing and perfecting operations before becoming fully operational in early March.
- Sales tax benefits extended for Tractor Supply in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply announces upcoming job openings at Frankfort facility
- Tractor Supply hiring for distribution center in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply Company Distribution Center set to open for business in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply Company Distribution Center officially opens for business in Frankfort
- Danfoss, Tractor Supply Co. Distribution Center job growth planned
- Tractor Supply distribution center announces more job openings
- Tractor Trailer Safety Drill
- State grants low-cost power to Tractor Supply and Trenton Technology facilities
- How to attend Tractor Supply's hiring event at new distribution center