SANGERFIELD, N.Y. -- A Sangerfield man is behind bars after a dispute broke out on Sunday, all while children were present.
Just after 9pm Sunday night, Oneida County sheriff's deputies went to a house along Frog Park Road in Sangerfield, for a physical dispute.
That's where they found 35-year-old John Stetson, of Sangerfield.
Stetson was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child, criminal mischief, and harassment.
He's being held at Oneida County Jail for arraignment.
- Sangerfield man arrested after weekend dispute
- Cause of Sangerfield fire under investigation
- Dog killed in Sangerfield fire, cause undetermined
- Teen injured in Sangerfield two-car crash
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- UPDATE: Woman in critical condition following crash in Sangerfield
- UPDATE: Verona man arrested following dispute, 10-hour standoff
- Man arrested in Bridgewater after early morning dispute
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute