UTICA, NY – Local residents celebrated Octoberfest Saturday in the Saranac Brewery courtyard.
The event featured plenty of live music, traditional German food, and of course plenty of beer.
There was also a corn hole tournament where the winner walked away with one free case of beer a month for a whole year.
Money raised from the Octoberfest celebration will go to the United Way.
- Saranac Brewery celebrates Octoberfest
- Saranac Brewery fire: 10 years later
- Brewery kicks off 20th year of Saranac Thursdays tonight
- Saranac ranked among top 50 breweries in the country
- Saranac, Ommegang breweries take home gold in NYS Craft Beer Competition
- Saranac Lake to host snowshoe festival
- Lineup announced for 2018 Saranac Thursdays
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- Sen. Schumer visits Brewery Ommegang, discusses small brewery relief legislation
- Craft Brewery opens in Frankfort