UTICA, N.Y. -- The F.X. Matt Brewery has been ranked in the top 50 craft breweries in the country by Forbes Magazine.
The Varick Street brewery is ranked No. 17 on the list.
Saranac CEO Nick Matt says that the ranking also doesn't take into account the brews that they make for other breweries who are higher on the list.
Duvel Moortgat, the parent company of several breweries including the Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown was also listed, as the No. 5 spot.
Head to their website for the full list.
- Saranac ranked among top 50 breweries in the country
- Saranac Brewery fire: 10 years later
- Brewery kicks off 20th year of Saranac Thursdays tonight
- Saranac, Ommegang breweries take home gold in NYS Craft Beer Competition
- Top ranked Duke beats Syracuse
- Saranac Lake to host snowshoe festival
- Lineup announced for 2018 Saranac Thursdays
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- Sen. Schumer visits Brewery Ommegang, discusses small brewery relief legislation
- Saranac Lake wins Cuomo's $10M downtown redevelopment prize