MARSHALL – A Sauquoit woman was injured in a one-car crash in the town of Marshall Thursday evening, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say around 7:11 p.m. Thursday, 59-year-old Teresa Cerminaro of Sauquoit was driving her 2013 Chevrolet Impala northbound on State Route 12 in the town of Marshall when she struck a patch of snow and black ice, and her car slid on the pavement and went off the right side of the road. The car then struck a ditch and overturned.
Deputies say Cerminaro was wearing her seatbelt at the time of the crash, and she complained of left shoulder pain. She also sustained several small cuts, bruises and abrasions.
Cerminaro was treated at the scene by members of the Paris Hill Fire Department and paramedics from Edwards Ambulance. She was transported to St. Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment, and none of her injuries are considered life-threatening.
- Sauquoit woman injured in 1-car crash in Marshall
- Sauquoit man killed in 1-car crash in Litchfield
- Rome woman injured in 1-car crash in Lee
- Clinton man injured in 1-car crash in Verona
- Oneida man killed in 1-car crash
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in New Hartford
- State officials survey Sauquoit Creek