Norwich, N.Y. - Chenango County Sheriff's officials say 61-year-old Larry Conant, of the Town of Norwich, was arrested on Saturday and charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Harassment for allegedly using excessive force on a 7-year-old child.
Sheriff's officials say Conant was a school bus aide on a Norwich Central School bus in the town of Guilford when the alleged incident took place.
The details as to what kind of alleged force was used are not being released, nor is the date when the alleged incident happened.
Conant was released on an appearance ticket for a later date.
- School bus aide arrested for allegedly using excessive force on a 7-year-old child
- Dad forces school bus bully to run in rain
- Rome teacher, teacher's aide plead not guilty in excessive discipline case
- Oneida middle school student arrested for allegedly making threats
- Birnie Bus school bus driver disciplined
- School Bus Camera Safety Act
- Brindisi aide fired after allegedly paying for sex with 17-year-old
- Rome teacher and teacher's assistant accused of excessive discipline
- Rome teacher, assistant on leave after excessive discipline accusation
- Excessive Heat Warning goes into effect Sunday at noon