UPDATE: South Lewis CSD voters rejected the capital project with a vote of 545-463.
Oneida City School District voters approved the sale of the old Oneida Castle Elementary School with a 206-24 vote.
People living within the South Lewis Central School District are heading to the polls today.
Residents will vote on plans to consolidate two elementary schools within the district. Port Leyden and Glenfield elementary schools could become one in Turin.
Polls are open today from 12-8 p.m.
The Oneida City School District is also holding a vote today. The district is asking the community to authorize the sale of the vacant building that once housed the former Oneida Castle Elementary School.
Polls will be open from 12-9 p.m.
- UPDATE: Results for school district votes in South Lewis, Oneida
- Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter launches telehealth program
- Cooling Centers in Oneida, Madison, Lewis counties
- Local Congressional Districts Primary Results
- Oneida Co. District 18 legislator wins unofficial vote by 1
- All smiles as Utica Comets players visited ARC Oneida-Lewis
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- Utica mayor, wife present check to ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter
- Mug Club: Arc Oneida-Lewis Open Interview Day
- NewsTalk: Oneida City School District Facility Study Forum