UTICA, N.Y - Saturday was Science Saturday at the Utica Children's museum.
Covey Computer Science sponsored the entire event.
The program allowed kids to learn early about some of the different engineering fields that they could get into for the future.
"We hope that they see the importance of getting into non traditional stem fields, computer science, engineering, math sciences, and to make sure they see the importance of pursuing those careers," said Art Mucitelli of Covey CS.
The entire museum was filled with fun activities for the kids.
Covery hopes that some of the kids
- Science Saturday at the Utica Childrens Museum
- New storefront for Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum weighing its options
- Utica Children’s Museum celebrates 55 years
- Utica College Regional Science Fair
- Kids Oneida to provide support to Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum keeping kids busy on winter break
- Utica Children's Museum welcomes JAY-K to Main Street
- Adoptable animals visited Utica Children's Museum for Pet Day
- Utica Children's Museum accepting entries for singing competition