LEE – A section of State Route 26 in the town of Lee is closed Wednesday evening due to an accident, according to state Department of Transportation officials.
State Route 26 is closed between Stokes-Westernville Road and Streun Road. It’s unknown what time the road is expected to reopen.
According to the Oneida County 911 Center, the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office was dispatched to the scene to assist with traffic.
For more traffic information, visit 511ny.org.
- Section of State Route 26 in Lee closed due to accident
- Route 365 closed in town of Ohio due to accident
- Section of Rt. 20 in Richfield Springs closed due to tractor trailer accident
- Section of Route 12 back open
- Fatal Accident on Route 49 in Rome
- UPDATE: Section of Route 233 likely to be closed overnight following crash
- Tractor trailer accident closes Route 365 off-ramp in Rome for hours
- UPDATE: Section of Oriskany Boulevard westbound closed due to water main break
- Residents' speed fears renewed following Route 233 accident
- UPDATE:Accident in Boonville shuts down Route 12 for hours