Senator Chuck Schumer is announcing a proposal to repair the infrastructure in Upstate New York.
The 'Jobs and Infrastructure' plan will create new jobs and provide the federal funding needed to upgrade the area which is in desperate need for repair, according Sen. Schumer.
The proposed $1 trillion federal investment will help with improvements to crumbling water-sewer systems, roads, bridges, energy grids, improve access to high-speed Internet and build new Schools.
The announcement is set for Wednesday, March 7, at 12:30 pm.
- Sen. Schumer announces upstate NY infrastructure proposal
- Schumer takes fight against GOP tax plan to upstate NY
- Sibling rockers defend Upstate NY 'Simpsons' portrayal
- Upstate NY Forum on craft beer's economic potential
- Agency: Rikers Island, 4 upstate jails 'worst' in NY
- Upstate NY college president resigns amid plagiarism claim
- Upstate NY sheriff's sergeant convicted of child pornography
- Runner collapses during upstate NY race, dies of heatstroke
- Upstate NY Congressman to remain on ballot despite charges
- Upstate NY man charged in shooting during road rage incident