NEW HARTFORD- Sangertown Mall in New Hartford opened its doors a little earlier for Sensory Santa.
This event allows parents who have children with autism to take their kids to see Santa in an enviorment safe for them.
The kids and their families got to take pictures with Santa and sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.
Sangertown Mall and The Kelberman Center partnered today to make this event possible.
Families of the kids were thankful that the mall was able to put on this type of event for them.
"It just wouldnt happen, with all of the sounds and the lines its just oo much of an overlooad for our children. With lots of lines and waiting he gets over stimulated, so having this one time to go see him whle hes at prime time is good." said parent Ammie Clark
- Sensory Santa at Sangertown Mall
- Sensory Santa visits Sangertown Square
- 2 restaurants close at Sangertown mall
- Donating to our vets at Sangertown Mall
- Sangertown Square Mall now providing free WiFi
- How 'Sensory Santa' is making a difference
- Dyslexia Demo at Sangertown
- 5 facing charges following fight at Sangertown Square Mall
- New bowling alley, restaurant coming to Sangertown Square Mall
- New restaurant Green n Wave opens in Sangertown Square Mall