NORWICH, N.Y. -- The Chenango County man found guilty of killing his adopted, disabled son, and setting the house on fire will be sentenced May 3.
His wife's trial is set to begin April 1.
Ernest Franklin II was convicted after a week-long trial.
He faces 25 years to life in prison.
Franklin killed his 16-year-old son, Jeffrey Franklin, and tried to mask the evidence by setting the fire at their Mount Upton home
Franklin and his wife were both charged in case.
- Sentencing date set for Chenango County man convicted of killing adopted son
- Chenango County man found guilty of killing 16-year-old adopted son
- Trial underway for Chenango County man accused of killing adopted son
- Opening statements underway for Chenango County man accused of killing adopted son
- Father convicted of killing adopted son, burning down home
- Chenango County woman killed in house fire
- 27-year-old Sherburne man killed in Chenango County crash
- Chenango County man accused of holding woman down, raping her
- Massive fire in Chenango County destroys car dealership
- Chenango County man facing drug, weapon charges after no-knock search