ROME, N.Y. -- Services are planned to celebrate the life of former CEO of Amtrak Joseph Boardman.
Joe served the cities of Rome and Utica, as commissioner of the New York State Department of Transportation, administrator of the Federal Railroad Administration, and then as president and CEO of Amtrak.
Calling hours will be at the Barry Funeral Home in Rome on Thursday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.
A funeral service will be at 11 a.m. on Friday at St. Paul's Church in Rome.
- Services announced for former CEO of Amtrak Joseph Boardman
- Amtrak modifies service because of winter storms
- CABVI announces retirement of president & CEO
- Amtrak : Why a stop in Schuyler?
- Funeral services announced for former Utica Councilman Bill Philips
- Official says at least 6 dead in Amtrak crash
- US investigators say deadly Amtrak train crash preventable
- Amtrak OKs renaming Rochester station after Rep. Slaughter
- MVHS chooses new President/CEO
- NewsTalk: Service of Solidarity