UPDATE: The boil water advisory was lifted Wednesday afternoon that impacted several Baggs Square businesses in Utica.
UTICA, N.Y. -- Several Utica businesses, while still open, are dealing with a boil water advisory Tuesday.
The state Department of Transportation was working on a water main on Genesee Street overnight.
Following the work on the main, several area businesses are under a boil water advisory for the next 24 to 48 hours.
The businesses affected include, Tailor and the Cook, Peepers, Genesee Towers, the office building at 114 Genesee, and Utica Coffee Roasting.
Area businesses are simply dealing with the hurdle.
For more information on the boil water advisory call the Mohawk Valley Water Authority hotline at 315-792-0309.
- Boil water advisory lifted for Baggs Square businesses in Utica
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Herkimer
- Boil water advisory lifted in Middleville
- UPDATE:Boil water advisory lifted for New Hartford and Utica
- Bagg's Square Association hands out annual awards
- Bagg's Square Brewing Company to open
- Handshake City coming to Bagg's Square in Utica
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory in New Hartford has been lifted
- Boil water advisory lifted in town of Paris