The following road work related to construction, maintenance, and permits for the Mohawk Valley Region will take place beginning Monday, Dec. 2, according to the NYS Department of Transportation.
- There will be multiple lane closures throughout the work zone on Route 5S between Cornelia and Broad streets for utility work and paving operations. Please note: Jay street will remain closed from Genesee Street to Second Street. Burnet Street and First Street will also remain closed at Jay Street, and the slip ramp to Second Street remains closed. Seneca Street at Route 5S/Oriskany Street will also remain closed.
- There will be a south bound lane closure due to overhead sign inspection on Route 12 south bound at Route 49 west bound.
- There is a southbound lane closure due to overhead sign inspections on Route 5/8/12 southbound between French Road and Route 8 near CONMED and Lomond Place
- Route I-790 at State Street and east bound ramps from Route 12 north and south bound will have lane closures due to overhead sign inspections.
- There will be lane closures in both directions on Route 12 ramps to/from Glass Factory, Trenton Road, due to bridge inspections.
- There will be lane closures in both directions as well as on Route 5/8/12 in both directions due to bridge inspection.
Town of Paris
- There will be a northbound shoulder closure at the brake check pull off area on Route 12 between Daytonville Road and Shanley Road due to wiring work at the weather station.
- The shoulder will be closed on Route 12 between Route 20 and Craigfoot Road northbound due to wiring work at the permanent message board.
- Route 20 between Route 12 and Newbery Road will have an eastbound shoulder closure due to wiring work at the permanent message board.
- Route 12 bridge over railroad will be closed in both directions with flaggers in place due to bridge inspection.
- Route 233 at South Street will have shoulder closures in both directions due to new signal work.
Little Falls, Danube
- Route 5S between Route 167 and the Montgomery County will have a new traffic pattern at the Route 167 intersection. There will also be lane closures with flaggers in place due to guiderail installation and shoulder backup.
- Route 28 at the intersection of W. Steele and Mohawk streets will have shoulder closures in both directions due to wiring work.
Town of Lenox
- Route 13 at Pine Ridge Road will have shoulder closures in both directions due to wiring work.