HOLLAND PATENT, N.Y. -- The Oneida County Sheriff's Department is investigating an incident involving a BB gun at Holland Patent Elementary School.
According to Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol, it was reported that a juvenile had brought a BB gun into the school inside of a back pack.
He said the special patrol officer for the school was on scene at the time of the incident.
No one was injured.
The sheriff's department is working with the Holland Patent School District in the investigation.
Further details will be released once the investigation is complete.
- Holland Patent student brought BB gun into elementary school, sheriff says
- Holland Patent keeping eyes on section title
- 11-year-old Westmoreland student brought BB gun to school, deputies say
- Holland Patent school board members discuss threat at meeting
- Holland Patent wrestler breaking the mold in high school wrestling
- Holland Patent holds off Waterville in double-overtime thriller
- Holland Patent man injured in Trenton snowmobile accident
- Authorities make arrest in social media threat against Holland Patent
- Holland Patent girls soccer confident heading into state semifinals
- Holland Patent boys, VVS girls crowned tournament champs