BRIDGEWATER - A mobile home caught fire this afternoon in southern Oneida County.
The Oneida County 911 Center says a call first came in around 1:40 p.m. for a fire at the Brookside Mobile Home Park on State Route 20.
No word on any injuries at this time. The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the cause of the fire. NewsChannel 2 has reached out to the sheriff's office for additional information.
- Sheriff's Office investigating Bridgewater mobile home fire
- Fire destroys Poland mobile home
- Trooper saves cat from burning home in Bridgewater
- Vacant brick building in Bridgewater being demolished
- Tractor-trailer crashes into Bridgewater garage
- Bridgewater woman arrested on meth manufacturing charges
- Bridgewater motorcycle accident leaves woman hospitalized
- Mug Club: Bridgewater Fire Company's Donation Breakfast & Chinese Auction
- Mug Club: Bridgewater Fire Co. Fireman's Field Days