SYLVAN BEACH, N.Y -- As the rain parted ways with the area, shoppers flocked over to Canalfest at Sylvan Beach to soak in the sun and browse the unique products up for sale along Main Street.
There were a total of 20 vendors along Main Street that were selling everything from wooden furniture to clothing and Jewelry.
The festival even had CBD oils for people to look at and learn about. CBD Vendor Brian Robart said its events like these that help bring a positive light to his products.
"Over the past few years, people's attitude towards it are changing as people are really starting to try it. And sometimes we cant convince people, but if people's sister or their aunt tells what it did to them then maybe they'll be thinking, hey maybe there is something to this," said Robart.
Helicopter rides were also available for people to take part in to see the Sylvan Beach area from a higher perspective.
The Vendors were selling along Main Street until 6 PM Sunday evening.
- Shoppers soak in the sun at Sylvan Beach Canal Fest
- Sylvan Beach Finalizing Closing Plans
- New Atmosphere in Sylvan Beach
- Pirates Weekend at Sylvan Beach
- Sylvan Beach Mayor : The beach is open!
- UPDATE: Fire severely damages Sylvan Beach home
- Dozens of homes flooded near Sylvan Beach
- Sylvan Beach Residents Still Without Homes
- Sylvan Beach Residents Clean Up Homes
- Sylvan Beach staple 'Cinderella's' up for sale