NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- Area singer and songwriter Ryan Quinn will be performing in Preswick Glen's summer concert series Saturday.
Quinn gained national fame on NBC's “The Voice.”
It'll be held outdoors on the Preswick Glen Great Lawn – rain or shine – so be prepared for what the weather brings.
People can bring lawn chairs, blankets, water/drinks, and snacks. Organizers say coolers are welcome.
The show is free and open to the public starting at 1 p.m.
- Singer, songwriter Ryan Quinn performing in Preswick Glen summer concert series
- Mug Club: Summer Concert Series
- Free concert series coming back to Utica this summer
- Local singers prepare for a concert for a special cause
- Area students perform at 2018 Junior High All-County Concert
- Herb Geller Tribute Concert Band performs at RFA
- Lineup announced for free Levitt AMP concert series in Utica
- Free Levitt AMP concert series kicks off in Utica
- Woodstock 50 festival: Watkins Glen terminates site license
- Utica police kicking off outdoor summer movie series Tuesday evening