VERONA – The site of the former Stampede Steakhouse & Saloon, and prior to that Joel’s Front Yard Steakhouse, is now for sale.
Stampede Steakhouse & Saloon posted on its Facebook page that the site of its former restaurant at the corner of state routes 31 and 365 in Verona is now available for lease or purchase.
The restaurant burned down in January 2016, and the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office deemed the fire suspicious. NEWSChannel 2 reached out to the Sheriff’s Office on Monday and they say the investigation into the fire is still open.
The large steer that stood outside both steakhouses still remains on the property.
- Site of former Stampede Steakhouse and Joel's Steakhouse up for sale
- Outback Steakhouse in New Hartford to close this Sunday
- Utica Stampede coming back to the AUD this summer
- Sales Planner
- This Site's Terms of Service
- Ilion buys the Duofold site
- Digital Sales Manager
- Mug Club: Rummage Sale
- NewsTalk: Holiday Wreath Sale