WKTV - Welcome to another moving mondays and for today's move, we get to sit down! We are keeping up the trend of adding pulses to the workout and that is what we are going to do today.
Start with good posture, shoulders back and chest up. Sit at the edge of your chair, legs at hip width. With your right hand, reach for your right foot while pulsing. Do small pulses to the right while reaching for you foot will work your obliques or side muscles. Set the timer for 30 seconds, complete the move and rest. Repeat two more times on the right then switch to the left. Lets get moving!
- Sitting Side Abs
- Movin' Mondays: Sitting Bicep Curls
- Less sitting, more moving tied to living longer
- Mohawk garage fire melts house siding
- Second jobs: Side hustle or financial necessity?
- Proposed Byrne Dairy site will sit next to Coalyard Charlie's in Rome
- Pelosi says it's 'an open discussion' whether a sitting president can be indicted
- Judge sides with parents, boots adult son from Camillus home
- West Side Smoke shop in Utica catches fire
- Trial puts spotlight on dark side of college basketball