Photo Gallery 1 Images
UTICA - The local America Red Cross is assisting six adults following an early morning fire on Catherine Street in Utica .
The fire at 1409 Catherine Street, which includes three apartments, broke out just after 1 a.m. Tuesday. Fire crews say they were met with heavy smoke coming from the attic area near the chimney, and it took about 45 minutes for crews to put out the fire.
National Grid crews were also on scene to cut utilities to the building.
Officials say everybody living in the residence made it out of the building safely, and those six adults are now being assisted by the Red Cross.
- Six displaced by early morning fire in Utica
- Two displaced after Utica attic fire
- Oneida Street fire displaces 2 in Utica
- Utica house fire displaces nine people
- Firefighter injured in early morning fire in Utica
- Crews battle early morning house fire in Utica
- Early morning fire engulfs portion of Utica home
- UFD: Cell phone charger started Utica fire that displaced 4
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire
- Red Cross helps five displaced by house fire in Utica