ANNSVILLE - Six people were displaced after a fire destroyed a mobile home early Wednesday in Annsville. We're still waiting to hear back from fire officials on a cause of the fire at 8425 Clock Road.
The local American Red Cross is assisting two adults and four children ages 15, 12, eight and one. Volunteers are also offering emotional support, health services and more to aid those affected by the fire to recovery.
Firefighters from several departments worked together to battle flames, snow and single digit temperatures at a mobile home in the overnight hours.
One person was taken to the hospital, but no other details were given. We'll provide more information as it becomes available.
- 6 people assisted by Red Cross after fire destroys Annsville home
- Mobile home catches fire overnight in Annsville
- Red Cross assists 2 families after fire destroys Lyons Falls apartment
- UPDATE: Blossvale trailer a total loss after fire; Red Cross assisting 2 people
- Annsville woman accused of setting fire to mobile home with people inside
- Fire that destroyed DPW trucks in Annsville believed to be mechanical
- Middleville Garage Fire Destroys Home
- Fire destroys Poland mobile home
- Fire Destroys West Winfield Home
- Red Cross helps 2 people after Cooperstown fire