UTICA, N.Y. -- The Small Business Development Center is coming to Utica.
At a ribbon cutting ceremony MVCC, SUNY Poly, and the Mohawk Valley Small Business Development Center announced that the center is locating its operations at MVCC's Thincubator at 326 Broad Street.
The center provides small business owners and entrepreneurs in Oneida, Madison, Herkimer, and Lewis counties with business counseling, training, and business research at no cost.
"We're pretty excited about this. Over the last 18 months we've helped accelerate or start over 18 businesses already. This will only bring more programs and more people into the fold that will build the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the Mohawk Valley,” said Frank DuRoss, the vice president of MVCC’s community development.
The move is designed to centralize entrepreneurship services and help create opportunities for business growth and development.
- Small Business Development Center coming to Utica
- Utica Center for Development hosts Battle of the Businesses
- Gillibrand talks small business initiatives in Utica
- Utica Municipal Housing Authority holds small business workshop
- Utica small businesses can apply for $500K in stimulus loans
- Small Business Saturday promotes shopping local
- The Importance of Small Business Saturday
- Village of Herkimer helping residents, small businesses
- Developers and Utica mayor share progress of Utica Harbor Point
- Hope Day comes to Utica