CITY OF UTICA
A snow emergency has been declared for the city of Utica beginning at 10 p.m. Friday.
All vehicles must be removed from city streets by 10 p.m. to allow for snow removal crews and emergency crews to pass through easily. Overnight parking is not allowed during the snow emergency, which applies to all city streets.
Vehicles left on city streets after 10 p.m. Friday are subject to ticketing and towing at the owner’s expense.
City officials are also urging against any unnecessary travel due to potentially dangerous road conditions.
Thw snow emergency will remain in effect until further notice.
VILLAGE OF YORKVILLE
A village-wide state of emergency takes effect at 11 p.m. Friday in the village of Yorkville, according to Yorkville Police Officer Patrick Collea.
All vehicles must be removed from village streets by 11 p.m. Friday.
- Snow emergency takes effect in Utica, Yorkville Friday night
- Local snow emergencies in effect today
- City of Utica declares snow emergency
- Yorkville Fire Memorial
- Yorkville murder: new information
- State Police take over investigation into Yorkville fatal fire
- Snow returns Thursday night
- Accumulating snow expected Friday
- First lake effect snow in the books
- Lake effect snow squalls expected Saturday