In the midst of Wednesday's snow storm the city of Utica saw just under 8 inches of snow here and during the peak, one inch of snow fell per hour.
While many viewers were snuggled up inside on the snow day, snow plows were out in full force. NEWSChannel2's Alicia Daddario got a chance to tag along with one driver and get a chance to see how hard it is for them to keep with that type of snow. It wasn't any regular truck but this big guy known as the tow plow.
Check out what a day in the life of a snow plow driver is like:
- Snow plows hard at work during Wednesday's storm
- Hard work pays off
- Snow returns Wednesday
- The challenges plow drivers face
- Snow, snow, snow
- Cold Hard Cash
- Winter Storm Wednesday
- More snow possible on Wednesday
- Work week starts with snow.
- Hard work underway to prepare Utica Zoo for accreditation inspection