NEW HARTFORD -- Many local businesses closed early Friday due to severe weather conditions.
Parking lots across the Mohawk Valley were empty as the storm took a toll on businesses.
Despite there being a snow emergency, some local shoppers braved the weather to do some last minute shopping.
Sangertown mall closed at 5 p.m. Some local roads were closed from trees and power lines being down.
- Snowstorm affects local businesses
- Rising labor costs affect local businesses
- Cuomo visits Utica before major snowstorm begins
- Cold weather can affect local firefighting efforts
- Snowstorm slams eastern US, killing 8 and knocking out power
- Pistol permit re-certification deadlines could affect local gun owners
- Local organization available to help residents affected by flooding
- U.S. cuts refugee admittance, how that affects us locally
- Small Business Saturday promotes shopping local
- Super Bowl keeps local pizza places busy