CLINTON N.Y.-The Village of Clinton is taking a trip away from the Commercial Holiday Hustle.
The village is hosting their annual Shoppers' Stroll and Holiday Parade this weekend.
It's almost like taking a trip back in time with Horse-Drawn Carriage rides.
Quite a nice crowd showed up for the parade Friday night.
NewsChannel 2 spoke with one Clinton resident who has been coming to the parade for a long time.
"It's something that goes on every year brings the community together. People from all over come here as you can see. It's packed every year no matter how cold it is or what the weather is." said Laura Lomanto.
If you missed the parade Friday don't worry. The holiday fun continues Saturday at 8:00am with the Jingle Jog 5K.
Complete list of events can be found here.
- Some Holiday Fun in Clinton this weekend
- Columbus Day holiday weekend forecast
- Road conditions for the holiday weekend
- Roadwork suspended for upcoming holiday weekend
- Clinton celebrates Hockeyville USA title with events all weekend
- Clinton celebrates Memorial Day
- High gas prices won't slow summer fun
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!
- What's Happening Locally Today?: Family Fun Events
- Gov. Cuomo says state budget deal reached before holiday weekend